We are looking for:
3 verzorgenden IG for InBeweging Revalidatie in Zoetermeer
What will you do?
Geriatric rehabilitation care is for people who are frail due to their age or conditions and need longer time to recover after an accident or surgery, for example. Sometimes they no longer need to stay in the hospital but cannot go home yet because they still need rehabilitation.
The Verzorgende-IG works in low to moderately complex care situations that are predictable and non-life threatening. Activities are performed within guidelines and protocols, within the limits of competence and in accordance with the agreements in the patient’s plan of care. The Verzorgende-IG is expected to work both as part of a team and independently. The position consists of nursing duties and to a large extent helping the patient with general daily living activities (dressing and undressing, eating, drinking, going to the toilet, getting in and out of bed, and so on).
- You are able to create the need for a home-like environment with warm care, personal encounters and meaningful experiences that add color to everyday life;
- You act on the basis of the care plan with regard to, for example, medication, supervision, use of elevators, nutrition and problem behavior. Naturally, you will maintain professional contact with family/representatives and family caregivers;
- Care and nursing of the elderly according to a plan of care. You will perform nursing procedures in accordance with BIG policy;
- You will observe and report on the physical and psychological condition of clients and, if necessary, adjust the plan of care after consultation with the multidisciplinary team;
- Answering questions and providing information to clients and client systems and refers as necessary. You will ensure a safe and peaceful living environment for the client.
We are looking for motivated and qualified Verzorgende-IG. We are looking for someone who meets the following job requirements:
- Your command of the Dutch language, both verbal and written;
- You are passionate about working in rehabilitation care and convey this to clients;
- You hold at least a degree in Verzorgende-IG or a recognized equivalent (NLQF level 3 or higher);
- Je bent in staat om zowel zelfstandig als in teamverband te werken;
- Prior to your employment, a VOG (Certificate of Good Conduct) must be submitted (the costs will be reimbursed to you by us);
- You are willing to work a variety of shifts (short, long and occasional night shifts);
- If you are moving to the Netherlands from abroad for this position and were born abroad please bring a birth certificate. It is needed for the procedure to be registered in the basic registration of persons in the Netherlands;
- Relevant work experience and current practical knowledge is a plus.
The offer for employment with InBeweging Revalidatie
- You can, with conditions, get an indefinite employment contract immediately!
- A work environment within a dynamic organization where the vision is actually lived out.
- The opportunities to develop further within your field, a lifetime of learning.
- Gross monthly salary in pay scale FWG 40 of the CAO VVT ranging from €2,461.95 to €3,417.15 based on 36 hours per week
- You will receive 8% vacation allowance and 8.3% year-end bonus.
- You build up your pension with the Zorg en Welzijn pension fund.
- A membership in the Member Service with many additional features: for example, you receive a 10% discount on purchases in the Vierstroom Thuiszorgwinkels and get discounts on various insurances.
Do you have no or insufficient command of the Dutch language?
Do you meet the job requirements for this vacancy and can you live and work in the Netherlands, but do you have insufficient command of the Dutch language? If your degree qualifies for recognition by the CIBG, Avant can offer you an intensive language course to learn Dutch.
Diploma not obtained in an EU Member State or Switzerland
Do you meet the job requirements for this vacancy and can you live and work in the Netherlands, but do you have a diploma that was not obtained in an EU member state or Switzerland? If your degree qualifies you to apply for a certificate of professional competence from the CIBG, Avant can offer you a pathway to help you pass the CIBG examination and, if necessary, offer a language course to learn Dutch.