We are looking for:
3 verzorgenden IG for Zorgpension in Rotterdam
What will you do?
Are you passionate about caring for and supporting individuals in need of temporary care? Can you actively assist clients in regaining their self-reliance and independence?
Zorgpension provides primary care stays for recovery. During a short-term recovery-oriented stay, clients can focus on recovering from illness or surgery. Our dedicated team guides and supports the client in their recovery and regaining independence, with the ultimate goal of returning home. To provide optimal care and support, we closely collaborate with general practitioners, hospitals, and other involved healthcare professionals.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (Verzorgende IG), you guide clients in their recovery and regaining independence in preparation for their return home. You follow the personalized recovery plan of each client. In close collaboration with colleagues, you work independently to ensure the quality of care and service. You maintain professional contacts with clients, family, caregivers, general practitioners, and healthcare professionals. You take responsibility for your own learning and improvement process and effectively translate the concept of recovery care into the care the team provides to clients, taking into account their preferences. You are flexibly available for all shifts.
We are looking for motivated and qualified Verzorgende-IG. We are looking for someone who meets the following job requirements:
- Your command of the Dutch language, both verbal and written;
- You are passionate about working in rehabilitation care and convey this to clients;
- You hold at least a degree in Verzorgende-IG or a recognized equivalent (NLQF level 3 or higher);
- You are able to work both independently and in a team;
- Prior to your employment, a VOG (Certificate of Good Conduct) must be submitted (the costs will be reimbursed to you by us);
- You are willing to work a variety of shifts (short, long and occasional night shifts);
- If you are moving to the Netherlands from abroad for this position and were born abroad please bring a birth certificate. It is needed for the procedure to be registered in the basic registration of persons in the Netherlands;
- Relevant work experience and current practical knowledge is a plus.
The offer upon employment with Zorgpension Rotterdam
- You can, with conditions, get an indefinite employment contract immediately!
- A work environment within a dynamic organization where the vision is actually lived out.
- The opportunities to develop further within your field, a lifetime of learning.
- Gross monthly salary in pay scale FWG 40 of the CAO VVT ranging from €2,461.95 to €3,417.15 based on 36 hours per week.
- You will receive 8% vacation allowance and 8.3% year-end bonus.
- You build up your pension with the Zorg en Welzijn pension fund.
- A membership in the Member Service with many additional features: for example, you receive a 10% discount on purchases in the Vierstroom Thuiszorgwinkels and get discounts on various insurances.
Do you have no or insufficient command of the Dutch language?
Do you meet the job requirements for this vacancy and can you live and work in the Netherlands, but do you have insufficient command of the Dutch language? If your degree qualifies for recognition by the CIBG, Avant can offer you an intensive language course to learn Dutch.
Diploma not obtained in an EU Member State or Switzerland
Do you meet the job requirements for this vacancy and can you live and work in the Netherlands, but do you have a diploma that was not obtained in an EU member state or Switzerland? If your degree qualifies you to apply for a certificate of professional competence from the CIBG, Avant can offer you a pathway to help you pass the CIBG examination and, if necessary, offer a language course to learn Dutch.