We are looking for :
2 verzorgenden IG for De Wever location De Kievitshorst in Tilburg
2 verzorgenden IG for De Wever location Notre Dame in Tilburg
2 verzorgenden IG for De Wever location Joannes Zwijsen in Tilburg
2 verzorgenden IG for De Wever location De Heikant in Tilburg
What are you going to do?
A Verzorgende IG (licensed practical nurse) works in low to moderately complex care situations, which are predictable and not life-threatening. Activities are performed within guidelines and protocols, within the limits of competence and in accordance with the agreements in the patient’s care plan. The Verzorgende IG is expected to work both in a team and independently. The position consists of nursing activities and to a large extent helping the patient with the general daily activities of life (dressing and undressing, eating, drinking, going to the toilet, getting in and out of bed, etc.).
- You are able to create the need for a home environment with warm care, personal encounters and meaningful experiences, which give color to everyday life;
- You act on the basis of the care life plan with regard to, for example, medication, supervision, use of hoists, nutrition and problem behaviour. Of course you maintain professional contact with family/representatives and carers;
- Care and nursing of the elderly according to a care plan. You perform nursing procedures in accordance with the BIG policy;
- You observe and report on the physical and psychological condition of clients and adjust the care plan if necessary, after consultation with the multidisciplinary team;
- Answering questions and providing information to clients and client systems and refer if necessary. You ensure a safe and quiet living environment for the client.
We are looking for motivated and qualified Verzorgenden IG. We are looking for someone who meets the following job requirements:
- You master the Dutch language, both verbally and in writing;
- You have a passion for working in (psycho) geriatric and/or somatic care and you convey this to the clients;
- You are in possession of at least a Verzorgende IG diploma or a recognized equivalent (NLQF level 3 or higher);
- You are familiar with Outlook, Word and Excel and you are able to work both independently and in a team;
- A VOG (Statement of Good Conduct) must be submitted before you commence employment (the costs will be reimbursed from us);
- You are willing to work in various shifts (short, long and occasionally night shifts);
- If you move from abroad to the Netherlands for this position and were born abroad, please bring a birth certificate with you. This is necessary for the procedure to be registered in the Basic Registration of Persons in the Netherlands;
- Relevant work experience and current practical knowledge is an advantage.
The offer for an employment contract with De Wever
- A challenging job with plenty of opportunities to develop further.
- A salary of €2,200.70 – €2,937.68 per month according to the collective labor agreement VVT FWG35 for a 36-hour working week.
- An employment contract for an indefinite period to be completed in varying shifts according to the schedule.
- Excellent working conditions.
Do you not or insufficiently master the Dutch language?
Do you meet the job requirements for this vacancy and are you allowed to live and work in the Netherlands, but do you not or insufficiently master the Dutch language? If your diploma qualifies for recognition by the CIBG, Avant can offer you an intensive language course to learn Dutch.
Diploma not obtained in an EU member state or Switzerland
Do you meet the job requirements for this vacancy and are you allowed to live and work in the Netherlands, but do you have a diploma that was not obtained in an EU member state or Switzerland? If your diploma qualifies for applying for a certificate of professional competence from the CIBG, Avant can offer you a trajectory to help you with the CIBG examinations and, if necessary, offer a language course to learn Dutch.