We are looking for:
2 verzorgenden IG for Transmitt Rehabilitation in Rotterdam
What will you do?
Geriatric rehabilitation care is for individuals who, due to their age or conditions, are vulnerable and require more time to recover after, for example, an accident or surgery. Sometimes, it is no longer necessary to stay in the hospital, but they cannot yet return home because they still need to undergo rehabilitation. The caregivers and nurses at Transmitt work closely with the treatment team at Goudenhart, including the geriatrician, rehabilitation doctor, physiotherapist, occupational therapist, speech therapist, dietitian, and psychologist. At Transmitt, there are ample opportunities, and in addition to a pleasant working atmosphere and excellent colleagues, we offer various benefits to you as an employee.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (verzorgende IG), you work in low- to moderately complex care situations that are predictable and not life-threatening. It is expected that you work both collaboratively and independently. The job involves both technical nursing tasks and basic care activities.
We are looking for motivated and qualified Verzorgende-IG. We are looking for someone who meets the following job requirements:
- Your command of the Dutch language, both verbal and written;
- You are passionate about working in rehabilitation care and convey this to clients;
- You hold at least a degree in Verzorgende-IG or a recognized equivalent (NLQF level 3 or higher);
- Je bent in staat om zowel zelfstandig als in teamverband te werken;
- Prior to your employment, a VOG (Certificate of Good Conduct) must be submitted (the costs will be reimbursed to you by us);
- You are willing to work a variety of shifts (short, long and occasional night shifts);
- If you are moving to the Netherlands from abroad for this position and were born abroad please bring a birth certificate. It is needed for the procedure to be registered in the basic registration of persons in the Netherlands;
- Relevant work experience and current practical knowledge is a plus.
Job offer at Transmitt
- You can, with conditions, get an indefinite employment contract immediately!
- A work environment within a dynamic organization where the vision is actually lived out.
- The opportunities to develop further within your field, a lifetime of learning.
- Gross monthly salary in pay scale FWG 40 of the CAO VVT ranging from €2,461.95 to €3,417.15 based on 36 hours per week
- You will receive 8% vacation allowance and 8.3% year-end bonus.
- You build up your pension with the Zorg en Welzijn pension fund.
- A membership in the Member Service with many additional features: for example, you receive a 10% discount on purchases in the Vierstroom Thuiszorgwinkels and get discounts on various insurances.
Do you have no or insufficient command of the Dutch language?
Do you meet the job requirements for this vacancy and can you live and work in the Netherlands, but do you have insufficient command of the Dutch language? If your degree qualifies for recognition by the CIBG, Avant can offer you an intensive language course to learn Dutch.
Diploma not obtained in an EU Member State or Switzerland
Do you meet the job requirements for this vacancy and can you live and work in the Netherlands, but do you have a diploma that was not obtained in an EU member state or Switzerland? If your degree qualifies you to apply for a certificate of professional competence from the CIBG, Avant can offer you a pathway to help you pass the CIBG examination and, if necessary, offer a language course to learn Dutch.