Wij zijn op zoek naar :
3 Verzorgenden IG voor WelThuis locatie De Bovenberghe in Schoonhoven
2 Verzorgenden IG voor WelThuis locatie Borchleen in Schoonhoven
What are you going to do?
A Verzorgende IG (licensed practical nurse) works in low to moderately complex care situations, which are predictable and not life-threatening. Activities are performed within guidelines and protocols, within the limits of competence and in accordance with the agreements in the patient’s care plan. The Verzorgende IG is expected to work both in a team and independently. The position consists of nursing activities and to a large extent helping the patient with the general daily activities of life (dressing and undressing, eating, drinking, going to the toilet, getting in and out of bed, etc.).
- You are able to create the need for a home environment with warm care, personal encounters and meaningful experiences, which give color to everyday life;
- You act on the basis of the care life plan with regard to, for example, medication, supervision, use of hoists, nutrition and problem behaviour. Of course you maintain professional contact with family/representatives and carers;
- You observe and report on the physical and psychological condition of clients and adjust the care plan if necessary, after consultation with the multidisciplinary team;
- Je observeert en rapporteert over de lichamelijke en psychische toestand van cliënten en stelt indien nodig, na overleg met het multidisciplinair team, het zorgplan bij;
- Answering questions and providing information to clients and client systems and refer if necessary. You ensure a safe and quiet living environment for the client.
We are looking for motivated and qualified Verzorgenden IG. We are looking for someone who meets the following job requirements:
- You master the Dutch language, both verbally and in writing;
- You have a passion for working in (psycho) geriatric and/or somatic care and you convey this to the clients;
- You are in possession of at least a Verzorgende IG diploma or a recognized equivalent (NLQF level 3 or higher);
- You are familiar with Outlook, Word and Excel and you are able to work both independently and in a team;
- A VOG (Statement of Good Conduct) must be submitted before you commence employment (the costs will be reimbursed from us);
- You are willing to work in various shifts (short, long and occasionally night shifts);
- If you move from abroad to the Netherlands for this position and were born abroad, please bring a birth certificate with you. This is necessary for the procedure to be registered in the Basic Registration of Persons in the Netherlands;
- Relevant work experience and current practical knowledge is an advantage.
The offer for an employment contract with WelThuis
- Under certain conditions, you can immediately get an employment contract for an indefinite period!
- A working environment within a dynamic organization where the vision is actually adhered to.
- The opportunities to further develop within your field, throughout a lifelong learning.
- A job in which your qualities and professionalism are valued, your input is important!
- A warm, atmospheric team!
- Depending on your knowledge and interests, you will be given a team role that suits you as much as possible.
- Classification in accordance with CAO VVT, FWG 40; the amount of your salary depends on your knowledge and experience (max. € 3,159.64 gross per month based on 36 hours per week).
- You receive 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% year-end bonus.
- You build up your pension with the Zorg en Welzijn pension fund.
- Room for yourself! WelThuis has an attractive package of contemporary fringe benefits. Within the applicable conditions of the work-related costs scheme, you can choose from a bicycle, various laptops and tablets!
- Benefits at Work! You can save a lot on this platform thanks to great discounts on fashion, electronics, days out and more.
- A membership to the Member Service with many extra options: for example, you receive a 10% discount on purchases in the Vierstroom Thuiszorgwinkels and you receive a discount on various insurance policies.
Do you not or insufficiently master the Dutch language?
Do you meet the job requirements for this vacancy and are you allowed to live and work in the Netherlands, but do you not or insufficiently master the Dutch language? If your diploma qualifies for recognition by the CIBG, Avant can offer you an intensive language course to learn Dutch.
Diploma not obtained in an EU member state or Switzerland
Do you meet the job requirements for this vacancy and are you allowed to live and work in the Netherlands, but do you have a diploma that was not obtained in an EU member state or Switzerland? If your diploma qualifies for applying for a certificate of professional competence from the CIBG, Avant can offer you a trajectory to help you with the CIBG examinations and, if necessary, offer a language course to learn Dutch.