We are looking for:
5 verzorgenden IG for Zorglandgoed Bloemfonteijn in Heesselt
What will you do?
Looking for a fun job caring for people with intellectual disabilities?
We are looking for qualified verzorgenden IG (best translated as licensed practical nurse) for the healthcare organization Zorglandgoed Bloemfonteijn for an average of 24 to 36 hours per week. Through this vacancy, we are looking for 5 verzorgenden IG for the location in Heesselt in Heesselt.
What is the work like?
In the midst of the Betuwe region, something extraordinary is taking shape: a care estate established by Monique and Rian Verwoert around their daughter Sherilyn, who has multiple disabilities. Since January 2015, this estate has provided a home where individuals with intellectual disabilities can freely live, ‘work,’ and exist. Residents receive 24-hour professional care and have access to a 6-hectare terrain for various day activities. The care pavilion of Zorglandgoed Bloemfonteijn is fully tailored to individuals with (multiple) intellectual disabilities, whether or not combined with complex care and support needs. As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you provide support in the areas of care, guidance, and nursing to both the residents of Zorglandgoed Bloemfonteijn and the residents with mild intellectual disabilities at Huys Weyenrade. Zorglandgoed Bloemfonteijn is seeking dedicated staff with a compassionate heart and the ambition to elevate the quality of care. The role encompasses both technical nursing tasks and basic care activities. As an LPN [verzorgende IG], you also play a crucial role in identifying the needs and health developments of the residents.
We are looking for motivated and qualified Verzorgende-IG. We are looking for someone who meets the following job requirements:
- Your command of the Dutch language, both verbal and written;
- You hold at least a degree in Verzorgende-IG or a recognized equivalent (NLQF level 3 or higher);
- You are familiar with Outlook, Word and Excel and are able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Prior to your employment, a VOG (Certificate of Good Conduct) must be submitted (the costs will be reimbursed to you by us);
- You are willing to work a variety of shifts (short, long and occasional night shifts);
- If you are moving to the Netherlands from abroad for this position and were born abroad please bring a birth certificate. It is needed for the procedure to be registered in the basic registration of persons in the Netherlands;
- Relevant work experience and current practical knowledge is a plus.
The offer when employed at Zorglandgoed Bloemfonteijn
- You can, with conditions, get an indefinite employment contract immediately!
- A work environment within a dynamic organization where the vision is actually lived out.
- The opportunities to develop further within your field, a lifetime of learning.
- Gross monthly salary in scale FWG 35 of the CAO VVT from €2,324.49 to €3,177.10 obv 36 hours/week,
- You will receive 8% vacation allowance and 8.3% year-end bonus.
- You build up your pension with the Zorg en Welzijn pension fund.
Do you have no or insufficient command of the Dutch language?
Do you meet the job requirements for this vacancy and can you live and work in the Netherlands, but do you have insufficient command of the Dutch language? If your degree qualifies for recognition by the CIBG, Avant can offer you an intensive language course to learn Dutch.
Diploma not obtained in an EU Member State or Switzerland
Do you meet the job requirements for this vacancy and can you live and work in the Netherlands, but do you have a diploma that was not obtained in an EU member state or Switzerland? If your degree qualifies you to apply for a certificate of professional competence from the CIBG, Avant can offer you a pathway to help you pass the CIBG examination and, if necessary, offer a language course to learn Dutch.